Inserting a series of images...

For your ideas and wishes.
Venturello

Inserting a series of images...

Postby Venturello » 16.06.2006 03:41

Hi Johannes. GREAT application, cant praise you enough for it. Very well designed. I tried most of the blog client apps linked from WordPress's documentation and yours is the most intuitive and with the best relation between simplicity, workflow and getting what you want done. Love it.

A suggestion, something that would make my life much simpler and I bet others too, would be a way to insert a series of pictures into a post, where all images have the same characteristics (thumbnail of a given size, shadow, text alignment, etc). The way I am doing it now, its quite repetitious. Insert, choose file, select different options. If doing a batch is something complex, maybe a simpler solution could be to have the Image Wizard dialog remember previous selections, so at least you dont have to choose every time.

By the way, this is something no blogging application I tried could do - I tried almost all of the ones linked from Wordpress documentation. This could be a unique feature to BlogDesk.

Do you see any chance of this getting done in a future version? I dont take your work from granted, of course! If it was open source, I would take a shot at doing the changes myself...

Thanks again for the great app,

Juan Miguel Venturello

Johannes
BlogDesk

Postby Johannes » 16.06.2006 12:17

In the future? Maybe. In the near future? Probably not. But I put it on the wish list.
Last edited by Johannes on 26.06.2006 12:44, edited 1 time in total.

Venturello

Postby Venturello » 26.06.2006 12:18

Thanks Johannes. I understand!

Return to “Feature Requests”