Terrific program, I use it extensively.
But there are a few things that I think could be improved.
1) Minimise to tray, so I've always got it open.
2) drag-and-drop images from the local environment as well as the web. This one does seem like a very strange setup.
3) I've got the 'spell-check before posting' box checked, so being asked everytime I hit the post button if I want to spell-check the document is pretty annoying. Yes, I do, that's why I checked the box.
4) I have unchecked the 'Ask before uploading a post' checkbox, so I don't want to be asked everytime I post if I want to do so.
5) I'd like to be able to choose between <br> and <p> when I hit the Enter key.
6) A button on the toolbar that will automatically bring up the last 5 posts that have been published. (I'm only using one blog from Blogdesk currently, but if it brought up the last 5 from a selectable default blog, and have the ability to change the blog from the box it brings up, that would be great.)
That'll do for now :-) HTH.
For your ideas and wishes.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1